Book a Space
Update on coronavirus
During this period of national lockdown our Community Centre will be closed. We regret that we are unable to take any bookings during this period.
If you are interested in booking the Main Hall once the Community Centre reopens, please contact us to discuss your requirements. Unfortunately, bookings for parties and celebrations of any kind cannot be taken.
The Main Hall
Our Main Hall is a large, flexible space suitable for a whole range of events.
|Before 6pm||£17.50 per hour|
|After 6pm||£27.50 per hour|
|Whole evening (6.00 pm until 11.30 pm)||£135|
During the coronavirus outbreak we are unfortunately unable to open the stage, bar or kitchen spaces. We may also ask you to restrict numbers, depending on your event. Please contact us for more information and to talk through what you're planning.
- Large, flexible space with multiple options for layout.
- Floor area suitable for dancing, games, inflatables, buffet tables or more.
- Up to 120 people sat around tables, up to 190 people sat in rows or up to 300 people standing – or any combination.
- Access to the stage for presentations or performance.
- Licensed bar available on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Access to the kitchen, with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Use of the garden.
- Relaxed cafe space.
Read more details about the Main Hall in our specification sheet.
The Smeaton Room
The Smeaton Room is a smaller multi-purpose room ideal for meetings, small classes, one-to-one sessions or as a backstage space when booking the Main Hall.
During the coronavirus outbreak we are unfortunately unable to offer the Smeaton Room for bookings.
|Any time||£10.00 per hour|
- Boardroom seating for up to 14 people.
- Tea and coffee making facilities with complementary refreshments.
- Large display screen suitable for connection to a laptop.
Read more details about the Smeaton Room in our specification sheet.
Make a Booking
The easiest way to make a booking is to call our bookings manager on 0113 345 6870. We'll be happy to talk through your plans for your event, let you know about availability and give you a quote. Please note that during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic we are having to consider each booking carefully, and may need to ask you for other information such as risk assessments.
We accept bookings for every day of the week except Sundays, subject to availability and acceptance of our terms and conditions.
The small print: A non-refundable deposit of 20% is charged for all bookings. Bookings are not confirmed until we receive your completed contract and deposit. Hourly rates are per whole hour or part thereof.