Book a Space
Update on coronavirus
During the ongoing coronavirus outbreak we may not be able to accept bookings for the next few weeks.
The Main Hall
Our Main Hall is a large, flexible space suitable for a whole range of events.
|Before 6pm||£17.50 per hour|
|After 6pm||£27.50 per hour|
|Whole evening (6.00 pm until 11.30 pm)||£135|
- Large, flexible space with multiple options for layout.
- Floor area suitable for dancing, games, inflatables, buffet tables or more.
- Up to 120 people sat around tables, up to 190 people sat in rows or up to 300 people standing – or any combination.
- Access to the stage for presentations or performance.
- Licensed bar available on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Access to the kitchen, with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Use of the garden.
- Relaxed cafe space.
Read more details about the Main Hall in our specification sheet.
The Smeaton Room
The Smeaton Room is a smaller multi-purpose room ideal for meetings, small classes, one-to-one sessions or as a backstage space when booking the Main Hall.
|Any time||£10.00 per hour|
- Boardroom seating for up to 14 people.
- Tea and coffee making facilities with complementary refreshments.
- Large display screen suitable for connection to a laptop.
Read more details about the Smeaton Room in our specification sheet.
Make a Booking
The easiest way to make a booking is to call our bookings manager on 0113 345 6870. We'll be happy to talk through your plans for your event, let you know about availability and give you a quote.
We accept bookings for every day of the week except Sundays, subject to availability and acceptance of our terms and conditions.
The small print: A non-refundable deposit of 20% is charged for all bookings. Bookings are not confirmed until we receive your completed contract and deposit. Hourly rates are per whole hour or part thereof.