Every performance needs a space, and Whitkirk Community Centre is a great venue for everything from intimate one-person shows through to live bands with an audience of hundreds.
We know that performing live needs plenty of planning, so when you get in touch you can also speak to our in-house technical team with decades of experience to help find out if Whitkirk is right for you.
The Main Hall
|Before 6pm||£17.50 per hour|
|After 6pm||£27.50 per hour|
|Whole evening (6:00pm—11:30pm)||£135|
- Large, flexible space with multiple options for seating up to 190 in rows, or holding up to 300 standing.
- Use of the raised stage area.
- In-house tech team available for help with using our lighting and sound, or on-stage power for you to bring your own.
- Licensed bar available on Fridays and Saturdays.
If you want space to change or for artists to relax between sets, the Smeaton Room can be used as a dressing room or green room.
|Any time||£10.00 per hour|
- Easy to both sides of the stage.
- Tea and coffee making facilities with complementary refreshments.
- Foldable tables and flexible seating give plenty of options for room layout.
- Access to a toilet without passing through the Main Hall.
Make a Booking
The easiest way to make a booking is to call our bookings manager on 0113 345 6870. We'll be happy to talk through your plans for your event, let you know about availability and give you a quote.
The small print: A non-refundable deposit of 20% is charged for all bookings. Bookings are not confirmed until we receive your completed contract and deposit. Bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions. Hourly rates are per whole hour or part thereof.